IT-Traineeship without IT experience and with job guarantee
Drop (out) what you’re doing. Start with the IT training of Team X. Work, salary and the latest IT skills learn in one. And the costs: €0,-.
Do you ever wonder how the apps on your phone actually work? Are you your family’s technical helpline? Then, somewhere deep down, there’s an IT specialist in you. We get him out of you during a unique IT training programme and learning on the job at one of the 250 largest companies in the Netherlands. And as soon as the IT specialist in you has come out, you can count on a permanent job and a promising career in a field with a future.
During the first five months of the traineeship you will be prepared for your first work as a Software Developer. That means honking ears, grinding brains and mountains of information. Effortlessly and in no time you pick up everything. Just because you work hard, IT seems interesting to you and want to know everything about it. And you don’t even have to pay tuition fees!
This is what the traineeship looks like
Your traineeship together lasts 2.5 years. The first part consists of an intensive training of 5 months. The second part consists of gaining work experience as a software developer.
During the course you will have on the one hand a senior IT colleague who will guide you and will be happy to share his mountains of knowledge with you. On the other hand you have your coach, a (former) top athlete, who knows exactly what it means to perform and how to get the best out of yourself. Together with your fellow trainees, they will form your learning environment, in which you will spend five months on an intensive traineeship and learn everything about HTML, Java and scrum. At the end you will be a Java Certificate Associate and you will have an official internationally recognised certificate in your pocket.
Working for a client
After completing the training, we will determine which client suits you best. We look at the challenges that make you happy and at which culture you function best. We will find a suitable client and try to achieve the best possible match.
And then…? Then you will work for one of our clients as a software developer. Still no idea what you have to imagine? No problem, we’ll explain everything to you!
With that basis you are ready for the real deal. Because you learn the most by just doing it.
What do we expect from you?
As a trainee Software Developer you are eager to learn and you are innovative. You work in a structured way and have a passion for puzzles. You feel at home in a culture in which openness, cooperation and giving and receiving feedback are important.
You also have:
- A maximum of 2 years work experience
- Minimum level of higher professional education (HBO) work and thinking. In any case, you will have your HAVO, VWO or MBO4 degree in your pocket. You do not need to have an IT or technical degree.
- You are available full-time (40 hours a week).
- You are living in or near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht or The Hague.
- Good command of the English language
- Interest in IT, technology and/or software
- You are motivated to take on this fun, challenging and – as far as the training is concerned – tough process;
- The willingness to invest heavily in self-study in addition to the classroom courses;
- The willingness to travel to our clients
What can you expect from us?
- Five months of a paid training programme that you can start without any IT experience or education;
- Permanent contract with a starting salary of 2,000 euros gross per month, immediately after successfully obtaining your OCA or MCSD certification at the end of the training programme;
- Your salary goes hand in hand with your development;
- A lease car with a fuel card, with which you can also drive privately or a train season ticket;
- A laptop;
- Unlimited training possibilities including certifications;
- A nice soft skill program in which you and your coach bring out the best in yourself;
- Career opportunities including senior developer, app developer, team leader and scrum master;
- 23 days leave + 1 bonus day for each quarter you have been fit and healthy (read: did not call in sick) + 1 day for your birthday = 28 days leave, because why not?
We are Team X. A young IT organization that continuously grows in knowledge and development. We invest today in the specialists of tomorrow. We give ambitious starters the opportunity to take themselves and our organisation to a higher level.
We like to change gears quickly and take responsibility. We take initiative, pick up projects and continue to think ahead. That is what characterises us and what we want to be known for. Ambitious starters without an IT background are given the opportunity to retrain within our IT Traineeship. The foundation is taught in five months time, after which the trainees develop further at one of our renowned clients.
We create a climate in which our own knowledge and skills can be applied. Within or outside our organisation. Your experience can help other colleagues and vice versa. We will continue to invest in you, so that we can move forward together non-stop.
In our society, it is important that all people, regardless of age, origin or disability, are able to participate in society as fully-fledged citizens, preferably through regular employment. Team X has developed a traineeship, which makes a concrete contribution to its realisation. We support our clients with the (re)integration of jobseekers with a unemployment or social security benefit. People with a disability but with sufficient capacities to be able to function as a fully independent employee. Our approach is a response to the increasing scarcity of IT professionals. By facilitating reintegration together with social partners, we add people to the market. We are increasing the supply rather than shifting it.
The IT world lies at your feet.
And that world, you are going to conquer! You are ready to fill this vacancy. So click now on the apply button.